Three Day Trip to Mt. Fuji, Takayama and Shirakawa-go from Tokyo in Small Groups
This is an organized and guided minivan tour stating from Tokyo, visiting some of the most popular tourist destinations in central Japan in three days and two nights. The trip includes the visit to Mt. Fuji, Hida Takayama and the UNESCO-recognized Shirakawago, seeing quaint streets, traditional houses as well as to see the scenery of Japan's pristine natural beauty.
Trip Cost: \75,000 per person(ages 12 or older) ￥40,000（ages up to 11）
(Note: This rate is based on two adult customers sleep in one guest house bedroom)
What's Included or not
- Round trip transportation from Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Accommodation of first and second night
- Second and third day break first(continental)
- English speaking guide (and driver) for entire trip
- Entrance fee for Onsen(Hot spa) for first and second night
- Highway toll and all the other related entrance fees
What's Not Included
- First day breakfast
- 2019/6/3 This site has been opened.
- The three day bus tour to Hida area will be opened middle of June , 2019. We'll let you know about the schedule on this website it's been decided.